2011/01/05

Hello world!

It's been a while since I updated my blog, AGAIN. And I decided to write this post in english once again. Good morning everyone.




So, I've been pretty good I guess, dyed my hair.. Goodbye blonde, welcome black/brown!

I guess I needed to get a "new style" or sumthing.. Dunno, but I like! Most of people says that they liked my blonde colour more, but who cares? I was so sick and tired to my blonde colour.

And there's been X-MAS and new year... X-mas was pretty usual, hanging out with my parents.. It was cool, chill, I'd say.


And New year.. That's a whole different story, lol! :D I'd say that NOW, when New year's over, I should've think more. But what happened in there and then.. Well it wasn't my fault. Can't tell ya about others, but I got contacted with the Police, and now I'm so pissed. I really should've think more.. Tho, it wasn't my fault why the police came... I could say that I'm mad @ somebody, because what happened.. So, bitch, if you're reading this (tho I'm not sure if you even understand), I will be mad @ you forever. Or not forever, but I guess it takes a LITTLE while until I forget what you did there.. And I'm not the only one who hates you for now on, die off.





But yeah, let's cheer up! When the X-mas is over, the only thing of waiting for is SUMMER! ♥ Or my B-day, but it's not as important than summer.. :D 

But yo, this is a morning post, short one. Gonna do longer when I get the time for that.. We'll see..


CYA, k thnx BYE!

♥: Nina


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Make me happy! ♥♥